Brad’s Cactus Shack Episode 10 – Small Talk in Celina Ohio
In this show we get to know residents of Celina, Ohio on a very personal level with some hard-hitting questions.
- Here’s a video of some destruction from Celina’s tornado, then a guy filming his television like a hobo
- Stealth camping in Celina
- More tornado footage
- Holy crap, Dollar General was actually destroyed
- Look at this guy acting like Wal-Mart should sell cold food after the power’s been out all night
- Here’s one of those drive-thru convenience stores. I don’t know if that one’s in Celina, though. Here’s a Streetview of one in Celina I used to go to.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I really enjoyed listening to your random conversations getting to know this little town. Your youtube snowplow show posts are fun, but I like this because I’m interested in how people live all around the world. I’d love to hear some calls like this made to other small towns and also anywhere in Europe – made at appropriate time zone hours of course! Cheers!
Brad has such a friendly voice that he can get away with soooo much crap! LOL
rbcp, thank you for your blog post.Really thank you! Awesome.